Pursuant to and for the purposes of the REG. EU 2016/679 and art. 13 of Legislative Decree 196/2003 relating to the protection of persons and other subjects regarding the processing of personal data
Valvar Servizi per l'ingegneria di Davide Arbasi, in quality of Data Controller of Personal Data, informs you that access to some sections of the sites and / or any requests for information or services require the provision of personal data that will be processed in full compliance with the REG. EU 2016/679 and Legislative Decree 196/2003. Through this information, users will be able to know, in a preventive manner, the modalities; of processing necessary for the use of some areas of the Valvar Servizi per l'ingegneria di Davide Arbasi sites.
Pursuant to the aforementioned Law, this processing will be; based on principles of correctness, lawfulness; and transparency, protecting your privacy and your rights.
Data processing means any operation or set of operations, carried out with or without the aid of electronic or automated means, concerning the collection, registration, organization, storage, processing, modification, extraction, comparison, use, communication, dissemination, interconnection, blocking, cancellation, destruction and selection of data themselves.
The Data Controller of personal data is; the undersigned:
Valvar Servizi per l'ingegneria di Davide Arbasi
Viale Campo Sportivo 5 E1, 29019 San Giorgio Piacentino (PC)
Fiscal code: RBSDVD75C17G535N
We inform you that, in relation to the processing of data, you can exercise the rights referred to in Articles. 13-14-15-16-17-18 of EU REG. 2016/679 and 7-8-9-10 of Legislative Decree 196/2003.
Type of data collected, methods and reasons for processing
The processing concerns your personal data including your e-mail address. The data processed are name, surname and e-mail address, which are used for sending information requests. The provision of data is optional.
The refusal to provide the data, and the lack of consent to the processing of the same for the purposes; above will, however, make it impossible to do so. to communicate with Valvar Servizi per l'ingegneria di Davide Arbasi. The processing of data concerning your person is carried out manually and by computer, observing all the security and confidentiality measures of the data. The data provided will be used to:
- respond to requests received, detection of the degree of user satisfaction with the qualit of the products, services rendered and on the activity; carried out by Valvar Servizi per l'ingegneria di Davide Arbasi carried out directly or through a company; specialized;
- with the consent of the user and until the revocation of the same, carry out activities; marketing such as, by way of example but not exhaustive: market research, sending of informative and promotional material, activities; marketing and advertising; concerning the products and services of the undersigned company;
- statistical analysis, also for purposes; marketing.
We inform you that, in relation to the processing of data, you can exercise the rights set forth in articles. 13-14-15-16-17-18 of EU REG. 2016/679 and 7-8-9-10 of Legislative Decree 196/2003
Place of processing of collected data
The Data is processed at the Data Controller's operating offices and in any other places where the parties involved in the processing are located. For further information, please contact the Data Controller.
The User's Personal Data may be transferred to a country other than that in which the User is located. To obtain further information on the place of processing, the User can refer to the section relating to the details on the processing of Personal Data.
The User has the right to obtain information regarding the legal basis for the transfer of Data outside the European Union or to an international organization of public international law or consisting of two or more countries, such as the UN, as well as regarding the security measures adopted by the Data Controller to protect the Data.If one of the transfers described above takes place, the User may; refer to the respective sections of this document or request information from the Data Controller by contacting him at the details indicated at the beginning.
The Data are processed and stored for the time required for the purposes; for which they were collected. Therefore:
- The Personal Data collected to respond to requests received will be retained until the response to the request has been fully completed
- The Personal Data collected for purposes related to the execution of a contract between the Owner and the User will be retained until the execution of this contract is completed.
When the processing is based on the User's consent, the Data Controller may keep the Personal Data longer until such consent is revoked.. Furthermore, the Data Controller may be obliged to keep Personal Data for a longer period in compliance with a legal obligation or by order of an authority.At the end of the retention period, the Personal Data will be deleted. Therefore, at the end of this term the right of access, cancellation, rectification and the right to data portability can no longer be exercised.
Users can exercise certain rights with reference to the Data processed by the Data Controller. In particular, the User has the right to:
- withdraw consent at any time.The User can revoke the consent to the processing of their Personal Data previously expressed.
- oppose the processing of their data.The User can oppose the processing of their data when it occurs on a legal basis other than consent. Further details on the right to object are indicated in the section below.
- access their data.The User has the right to obtain information on the Data processed by the Data Controller, on certain aspects of the processing and to receive a copy of the Data processed.
- verify and ask for rectification.The User can verify the correctness of his / her Data and request its updating or correction.
- obtain the limitation of the processing.When certain conditions are met, the User may request the limitation of the processing of their Data. In this case the Data Controller will not process the Data for any other purpose than their conservation.
- obtain the cancellation or removal of your Personal Data.When certain conditions are met, the User can request the cancellation of their Data by the Owner.
- receive your data or have it transferred to another owner.The User has the right to receive his / her data in a structured format, commonly used and readable by an automatic device and, where technically feasible, to obtain the transfer without obstacles to another owner. This provision is applicable when the Data is processed with automated tools and the processing is based on the User's consent, on a contract to which the User is a party or on contractual measures connected to it.
- to lodge a complaint.The User can lodge a complaint with the competent personal data protection supervisory authority or take legal action.
How to exercise your rights
To exercise the User's rights, Users can direct a request to the contact details of the Owner indicated in this document. Requests are filed free of charge and processed by the Data Controller as soon as possible, in any case within one month.