Cookies are small text files that are transmitted from the Site to the devices of users who visit it, and which are then retransmitted to the Site on subsequent visits; they may have different characteristics and be used for different purposes, both by the Site Owner and by third parties that provide technical services to the Owner or directly to the user.
The processing operations of personal data through cookies and other identifiers similar to them will be carried out, as Data Controller, by Valvar Servizi per l'ingegneria di Davide Arbasi , based in Viale Campo Sportivo 5 E1 , 29019 San Giorgio Piacentino (PC) , which can be contacted at the following addresses:
- by writing an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org;
- by ordinary mail to the address of the indicated office.
Types of cookies
Depending on how long the cookies remain on the browser, they are divided into:
- Session cookies: temporary cookies that remain on the device until the moment the User leaves the Site;
- Persistent cookies: cookies that remain on the device for longer or until deleted.
Depending on the party that sends them, cookies are divided into:
- First Party cookies: cookies sent to the browser directly from the Site. They are used to guarantee its technical functioning or to remember the preferences expressed;
- Third Party cookies: cookies installed or activated by the Site to allow access to features and services offered by third parties with respect to the Owner;
The necessary cookies help to make a website usable by enabling basic functions such as page navigation and access to protected areas of the site. The website cannot function properly without these cookies. The Site uses the following necessary cookies and services, for which consent from the user is not required:
- SessionID: unique session identifier, used by the Site to store data useful for the browsing session , for example to create authentication mechanisms. Party: First Party. Expiry: session;
- CookieConsent: stores the consent to cookies given on the Site by the user. Party: First Party. Expiry: 6 months;
Statistical cookies help website owners to understand how visitors interact with sites by collecting and transmitting information anonymously. The services used by this site are listed below:
- Google Analytics: service offered by Google Inc. to measure visits to the Site. Users' IP addresses will be masked to avoid uniquely identifying the user. Party: Third Party. For more information, see this page: https://policies.google.com/technologies/cookies;
Delete or disable cookies
If the user wishes to prevent the receipt of cookies by default and/or from time to time through the settings available in the browser used, thus denying consent to non-technically necessary cookies, he can use the following procedures:
Last revision: December 18, 2021